“Today our community of around 1600 IT professionals and engineers believes - along with me - that evosoft is the place for us. Our colleagues in Budapest, Miskolc and Szeged are busy writing software which, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence our everyday lives. You will come across our software in the largest medical equipment, along countless railway lines, not to mention that the automation systems of the greatest car manufacturers are driven by our code and you can even find us in electric cars. There are hardly any areas of industry where the programs tested or developed by me or my colleagues are not present. evosoft, in its full name evosoft Hungary Kft. started off with 3 members more than 20 years ago. As of today our headcount has reached the 1600 employee level, and it is increasing - be part of our team! I know you are facing a tough decision, but I am here to help you: visit our website, which contains two videos on the right-hand side of the front page (below, for mobiles).
These were made by us, telling our story. Check it out!"
SCRUM Master in AI project
What part will you play?
As a Scrum Master, manage more Scrum Teams, ensuring timely delivery of features within budget and quality to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Plan, execute and track projects ensuring adherence to timeline, quality, and features for assigned modules/projects, interfacing with stakeholders at various levels.
Skills and Tasks:
3+ years of experience as Scrum master
• Facilitate the Scrum activities and ceremonies e.g. sprint planning, daily stand-up, retrospective and product demos
• Encourage collaboration between the team and the other participants like Product Owners
• CSM or equivalent would be an added advantage
• Prior experience of Software development using C++ or Phyton is an added advantage.
• Exposure on SAFe scaling framework is plus
• Sound knowledge of software development life cycle and software engineering processes.
• Exposure to working with multi-site global teams.
• Should be able to multi-task, managing multiple project activities and organizational responsibilities effectively.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal, moderation and negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills, team orientation and motivational/inspirational skills.
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time