Siemens Digital Industry Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realise innovation by optimising their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for an individual to join our dynamic and successful team as a Channel Sales Analyst!
As the Channel Sales Analyst you are responsible for fulfilling key liaison and operational support between Partner Managers Executives (PMEs) their allocated Siemens partners, and all related internal Partner Business functional processes. Within the overall SPLM Partner Business you will be fully engaged in the execution of operational activities related to sales pursuits. This role will utilize processes, systems and data for the effective onboarding and management of partners throughout their lifecycle and for all partner related systems.
- CRM data creation and maintenance
- System support for Siemens partners and colleagues
- Support partner business plans and contracts
- Process optimization regarding business systems and system functionalities including
- testing/documentation/creation/communication of process descriptions and system applications
- Collecting and evaluating key performance indicators from the various systems (CRM, Tableau, SAP)
- Managing market development budgets
- Collecting, creating and preparing relevant articles for the weekly newsletter
- In addition to day-to-day activities, you will be responsible for taking on event-related projects
- Successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship or a degree in business administration
- Experience in a corresponding environment
- Very good understanding of commercial topics and framework conditions and a corresponding affinity for numbers
- Experienced in the use of MS Office applications and SAP, additional Salesforce and Tableau knowledge is desirable
Your personality is characterized by a proactive way of working, flexibility, commitment, success orientation and social competence in taking care of international and heterogeneous teams. Furthermore, you bring along a high degree of reliability, personal responsibility and trustworthiness and the ability to work independently, in a well organized manner with efficiencyWe are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time