We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Your responsibility will be in designing, developing, modifying, and implementing software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery. The focus needs to be on architecture excellence and decisions.
Join our team as “Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d)” in Germany or the Netherlands.
You'll help our customer drive digital innovation by
- Ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms (AWS, Azure, Alibaba Cloud, OpenShift for local deployment) and mechanism
- You create documents and execute software designs which may involve significant re-architecture of important systems, defining and coordinating implementation of wide-reaching impacts
- Additionally you ensure reliability and security aspects of cloud based product.
- In this role you act as Technical lead of major projects within one or more areas of the product, additionally you mentor a group of technical leads
- You promote innovation through the ability to introduce new technology/knowledge into the product and to our people, therefore you provide problem resolution and technical leadership to the group.
- You frequently consult customers in regard to future upgrades and products
- Internally, you work closely with Product Management in order to transform business requirements to technical six pagers. You also work closely with R&D teams
- Finally, you represent MindSphere across various technical forums within and outside the organization.
- Preferably Software Engineer with confirmed experience in Software Development, Design and Architecture
- Extensive knowledge of the IoT domain and cloud computing
- Ability to understand sophisticated products, solutions, and problems
- Good communication / articulation skills
- Proficiency in product non-functional requirements like, performance, scalability
- Working without supervision on highly sophisticated projects with complete latitude for independent judgment and technical expertise
- Providing high-level technical expertise, including performing in-depth and complex software systems programming and analysis
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Felix Held.
Come and learn more about Siemens Software: Mission / Vision and our software portfolio - or visit our homepage.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time