If you really want to make a difference – make it with us!
We make solutions come true!
Our Global Shared Service – organization provide different important services for Siemens Unites in Central- and North Europe, Russia, and Germany.
For our Purchase2Pay we are looking for Operational Buyer as a new member of our existing team. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and expertly.
Your role - future and results-oriented:
- Providing comprehensive information, planning and implementation of customer requirements for the purchase of direct or indirect material
- Negotiation of prices for low value demands
- Creating of orders in SAP
- Cooperating with customers, suppliers, purchasing and logistics team in Germany
- Clarification of missing order confirmations
- Tracing and clarification of delivery timeline and dates
- Maintaining an overview of stocks
Your qualifications – confirmed and appropriate:
- Working experience in Procurement – at least 1 year
- Experience in technical purchasing is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Goal orientation, reliability, teamwork
- Fluent language skills in German (spoken and written) and good level of English
- Knowledge in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with SAP system is an advantage
What we offer:
- Hybrid working mode: 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard.
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging.
- Find more benefits here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We do thank you for your application and interest, and we are looking forward to meeting you!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time