- Providing comprehensive information, planning and implementation of customer requirements for the purchase of direct or indirect material
- Negotiation of prices for low value demands
- Creating of orders in SAP
- Cooperating with customers, suppliers, purchasing and logistics team in Germany
- Clarification of missing order confirmations
- Tracing and clarification of delivery timeline and dates
- Maintaining an overview of stocks
- Working experience in Procurement – at least 1 year
- Experience in technical purchasing is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Goal orientation, reliability, teamwork
- Fluent language skills in German (spoken and written) and good level of English
- Knowledge in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with SAP system is an advantage
- Hybrid working mode: 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard.
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging.
- Find more benefits here.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time