Inside Sales Professional
Building Robotics, Inc. is a Siemens-owned business on a mission to connect employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
The Inside Sales Professional is the heart of our sales organization. They are our biggest customer advocates and serve as the central contact point of all our sales activities. They focus on interpretation and application of customer requests and facilitate providing information and services to both our customers and internal team members (everything customer centric). The position provides a single point-of-contact of support for our Lighting Agency, OEM, ESCO, Distribution, EC, GC, VAR, and customers. This position acts as a liaison between the Account Executives and Territory Sales team, their customers and internal teams, including support, operations, sales engineering, design, and product. The Account Coordinator will demonstrate knowledge in construction, construction technology, architecture, engineering and IoT and have the ability to manage multiple tasks. The position will be responsible for supporting the achievement of revenue targets through the execution of sales strategies.
What you will do:
- Fulfill order entry and order management related activities for Lighting Agencies, OEM’s, VAR’s, and Direct Accounts
- Drive customer affinity by delivering exceptional Customer Service (meeting or exceeding phone and email metrics as well as team service level agreement)
- Lead regular conference calls with field sales, Siemens branches and customers
- Collect and maintain detailed records in the CRM tool to document customer information, metrics and interactions
- Facilitate proper and efficient information flow in an effort to meet or exceed customer needs and departmental and division-wide performance expectations
- Prioritize customer demand to assist with improved product flow
- Work with finance team to resolve customer credit requests
- Train peers and customers as appropriate; identify and implement process improvements.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to address technical questions or concerns
- Assist sales managers in the qualification of leads and customer targets
- Execute sales activities across all phases of the sales cycle for the BRI portfolio to meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Assist in development and improvement of sales and support processes and workflows
- Following up with prospects customers via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication moving them down the sales pipeline to a successful closing
- Assist in solving customer delivery and material challenges
- Seamless integration and translation of inbound information to internal action such as (but not limited to); sales order processing, technical support triage (including direct responses), and lead qualification
- Support sales team in the pre-sales process by obtaining necessary information from client, inputting data into Salesforce, and generating and sending quotations via Salesforce.
- Perform Regular data quality Q/A and clean-up within Salesforce and other systems as necessary
- Provides information to customers and/or general sales.
- Analyses end customers' needs and may support their decision making process.
- Investigates and pre-qualifies customer contacts / leads based on data analysis or remote customer contact
- May act as back-office support for general sales
- Other general administrative activities as directed
What You will bring:
- Minimum one (1) year of customer service or customer interaction experience or internship in applicable field (construction, manufacturing, engineering, architecture)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Internet research.
- Proficient in CRM software, SAP and Vista.
- Preferably have previous lighting or IOT experience
- Familiar with lighting, construction industry work practises and approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution - Entry-level academic Bachelor positions, needed sound knowledge on principles, technologies and theories; certifications in specific fields might be required OR vocationally trained and experienced (semi-) professional positions with extensive knowledge of a range of specific processes and systems
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Our Benefits Include
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience :)
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (costumes optional)
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse, Siemens
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy | Enlighted, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.