- Maintain and assist with develop Quality Management System to ensuring complain with QMS requirements;
- Conduct and perform internal quality management system audit tasks, including audit plan, report and finding closure;
- Organize internal resource, manage external approvals;
- Execute actions to meet the approvals’ demands according to workflow, timeline, cost.
- Maintain and manage SSCL measuring instruments calibration and monitor the implementation in production.
- Maintain the accreditation of ISO17025 Calibration Lab QMS.
- Maintain national social credit system.
- Import relevant national standard/regulation, drive internal resource to establish mandatory enterprise standard of every product family.
- Build internal metrological standards.
- Internal documentation control.
- 5+ years QM system control experience;
- 5 years approval/qualification/certification experience.
- Technical Bachelor degree;
- Good English writing and reporting skill;
- Quality management system control knowledge;
- Sepecific products’ approvals know-how;
- Familiar with process of external institute and laboratory, other parties.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sensors & Communication Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time