If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Work in an Agile development team, to help the PLC development team by coaching in self-organization and optimization; Assists in the removal of impediments and drives agile development (e.g. applying Scrum).
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
1. You need to make sure the development team understand the product and requirements, goals of product scope, encourage high quality and high value product output.
2. You coordinate with factory different function departments to make products to be introduced and to be maintained into mass production.
3. Establish the agile culture and assists with the cross-team development of agile working
Promotes the exchange of experience and the flow of information within and outside the team
4. Drive the agile transition, coach the development team continues improvement in agile development
5. Support development team and organization to improve the agile maturity
6. Responsible for transparency/sprint review/metrics on the project status, support team to remove the blocks and impediments
7. Support team to agree and commit to what they can achieve during each iteration
8. Facilitate all agile events: Planning, daily standup, sprint demo/review and retrospective meeting
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Ideally you have successfully completed university education in the areas of Informatics, mathematics, physics, electronics engineering or comparable areas.
2. You have in-depth knowledge of agile methodologies, continuous delivery, integration and testing.
3. You must have basic experience in Product lifecycle management or agile project management.
4. Good logic analysis and leadership.
5. Good communication skill and intercultural competence.
6. It is a plus if you have basic knowledge on hardware / software design, design to cost, design to manufactory.
7. You are fluent in English (oral and written) – additional language is a plus.
8. Success experience for leading team in agile transition, deep understand the agile transition pains and solutions
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time