Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 office
We make real what matters!
- Responsible to create automated test scripts for nonfunctional and functional requirements
- Automate test plans, test cases and run manual tests for applications built upon PC or devices with Windows
- Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers and business partners
- Monitor automation processes and contribute to manual testing on demand
- Prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in testing
- Presents manual and automation tests based ideas to the team for review/approval.
- Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
- Active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality.
What you need to make real what matters.
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation Engineering
Experience: 4-5 of overall experience in years as automation and manual testing
- Good Knowledge in mainstream development language: C#
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented programming concepts.
- Good debugging skills.
- Exposure to Threading mechanisms
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
Desirable / Good to Have:
- Domain : PLC Programming , Industrial Automation.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time