- Drives and supports Business Excellence activities to continuously improve business performance in the defined area of responsibility.
- Drives and supports analysis of strengths and weak points of current business, identifies improvement areas and supports coordinated target setting across functions.
- Drives and supports cross-functional implementation of Business Excellence approaches, e.g., according to BE Toolbox methods and tools, and provides coaching and training in their application.
- Contributes to further development of methods and tools of the BE Toolbox and related guidelines as a subject matter expert.
- Facilitates best practice sharing in his organizational unit and beyond.
- Provides transparency on status and progress and contributes to reporting and communication.
- Provides technical expertise and best practices in implementation of automation technologies.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts, findings, and recommendations to senior leadership, line management, and peers.
- Employee should actively participate and provide suggestions in managing the business continuity program held in the center.
- 3-5 years hands on experience applying master data management, data cleansing, data profiling, data mapping, data validation, and data pattern analysis.
- 1-3 years data integration development experience on enterprise applications.
- Experienced in SAP transactions of Order to Cash process (SD&MM).
- Experienced in MS Office.
- Continuous process improvement, measurement and change adoption experience in data management.
- Experience in resolving cross functional issues across organizational boundaries.
- Experience driving change initiatives in a company including process design, training and communication plans.
- Analytical and investigatory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self motivated and proactive.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time