The intern will support the Communications department in implementing company-wide communications activities and business-related marketing communications activities for Siemens Singapore
What are my responsibilities?
- Planning and execution of thought leadership and branding activities
- Supporting regional CEO town halls
- Involved in Employment engagement activities
- Digital communication campaigns
- Tracking, monitoring and analyzing online and social media coverage of Siemens.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Degree in Marketing or Design related
· Strong communication skills – oral and written
· Skilled in graphic design programs (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, InDesign or similar)
· Experience with digital marketing
· Attention to detail
· Has a valid Student Pass
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time