At Siemens Financial Services, we are experts in helping companies transform the way they work. Adaptability is part of our mindset. It’s this spirit, coupled with our extensive technical know-how, that grounds our financing solutions in a real understanding of your sector challenges. In these dynamic times, our commitment to our customers remains just as before: strong and steady. We will continue to do our utmost to provide the same high level of service you’ve come to expect from Siemens Financial Services.We are looking for an IT Service Manager to become part of our Siemens Financial Services Information Technology (SFS IT) team. This role has end-to-end responsibility to develop, deliver and maintain business services within an agreed framework, and to provide service delivery of information and communications technology. You will ensure that regulatory, security, and compliance requirements, as well as agreed service levels, are met, while working with teams from IT service operations.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the operation of the service, according to agreed service level agreements.
- Coordinate and manage developments of 3rd party consultants to develop and maintain the assigned systems/ services.
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with agreed quality, audit, and security standards.
- Drive digitalization and system automation with new technologies and trends and strive for continuous service improvement.
- Be responsible for communication, collaboration, and relationship management of key internal and external stakeholders, regarding service status, planning, and information sharing.
- Ensure system compliance with EBA (European Banking Authority) Guidelines and local regulations, InfoSec, ITGC (IT General Controls) requirements and other applicable internal and external standards, incl. system security.
- Strive to integrate new technologies and improve processes.
- Ensure customer and team satisfaction.
- Support cost controlling and resource planning in your area of responsibility
- 5+ years’ experience, preferably in a financial services company, in a technical and managerial support role with business process and system architecture
- Preferably technology-related skills in financial Services, systems & platforms
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Services
- Understanding and knowledge of service programming interfaces (API REST)
- Experience in managing of cloud infrastructure services (preferably Azure or AWS Cloud)
- ITIL & Agile qualification or demonstrable relevant experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of cyber security in networks, web services and database systems
- Relevant experience in audit management and IT system compliance
- A self-driven, problem solver attitude and be able to identify and focus on relevant items in large amounts of information
- Professional communication and presentation skills
- Fluent business English language skills (speaking and writing)
Curious about our Tech hub ?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 Digital Minds with several IT expertise: Service Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe
This role would be based in Bangalore / Pune / Mumbai, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We support Siemens and external companies with innovative financing. By drawing on our financial and technological expertise, we create value for our customers and enhance their competitiveness .We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrowWebsite http://www.siemens.com/finance
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time