Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as an IT Enterprise Data Architect (f/m/d) for aligning the future state enterprise information architecture with the corporate strategy. This role collaborates with Enterprise Architects, partners with Solution Architects and subject matter experts from cross-functional Business and IT areas.
This position can be filled in Erlangen, Germany or in the USA.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for enterprise architecture management (including business IT alignment and analysis of the application portfolio) and derive IT strategies from business requirements
- You will drive enterprise data architecture roadmap by managing architectural runway for enterprise data model, enterprise data store/warehouse, information management, and advanced data analytics capabilities
- You will provide data architecture thought leadership to cross-functional teams in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualization, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation
- You will partner with business stakeholders, management and teams to identify needs and guide the delivery of cost-effective, high-performance technology capabilities leveraging enterprise information architecture principles and core data assets
- You will model IT architectures and processes and promote consistent design, planning and implementation of IT Solutions
- You will identify digitalization opportunities and synergies within the system landscape and represent system interrelationships holistically
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or a comparable qualification
- You have long-term experience with data architecture and integration concepts with emerging technologies
- You have profound experience with Data Warehouse and BI systems, Data Lake and Data Mesh concepts with new technologies
- You have experience collaborating with other technology teams and architects to define and develop cross-function technology stack interactions
- You have knowledge to architect and build security compliant user management framework for multi-tenant data platform
- You have in-depth experience in researching and experimenting with emerging technologies and tools related to big data, Cloud Data Warehouse (e.g. Snowflake)
- You have extensive experience working with different ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, Azure Data Factory)
Your attributes and skills:
- For working with specialist departments at home and abroad, we require very good English language skills, both spoken and written. Ideally you also have very good German language skills
- You are an organizational talent and impress with good communication and presentation skills
- You are a team player with a high level of social competence who can operate confidently in a global environment
- We don't compromise on quality - you work results- and quality-oriented with high commitment and possess good analytical and conceptual skills
- You are flexible in thought and action, have a quick grasp and constructive assertiveness
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Franziska Gubesch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time