About the role
As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions.
Join our GBS team as H2R Business Line Head ADRIATIC REGION and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
The Service Company “Global Business Service” (GBS) of Siemens has a clear ambition: Be the Partner of Choice for Siemens businesses as well as external customers. At GBS, we focus on end-to-end solutions for our customers through innovation, process simplification and automation. We deliver these solutions through our global network that cater to customers in more than 100 countries. “Hire to Retire” is one of the global Business Lines of GBS, offering HR services along the complete lifecycle of an employee.
The role: (Business Line Head – Hire to Retire HUB ADRIATIC REGION)
You will be responsible for leading business for Hire to Retire (H2R) HUB ADRIATIC Region that currently serves around 2,800 employees across Hire to Retire Operations for multiple Siemens organizations in the countries Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia. You collaborate through a complex network of Front Office, Back Office and vendor operations. You are responsible for strong operational management across various service lines such as employee helpdesk, payroll, HR data administration, etc. You would also be responsible for key stakeholder management, often at CxO levels, in order to establish a thriving partnership. As part of H2R Europe 3 Management Team, you develop the H2R business and you contribute, control and monitor the strategic projects of the H2R Region Europe 3. As a direct report to the Regional Management EUR3 you contribute through your direct insights and business ideas to the future direction of the HUB ADRIATIC Region. You are responsible for driving results on top line & bottom line.
A preferred location for this role is Belgrade, Serbia however with our new normal working model we are open to other cities in an Adriatic region country. However, being based in Belgrade during the first couple of months is a must.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate could be described as below:
Are you seeking for a personal challenge, a great opportunity to grow, and want to lead in dynamic transformative situations? You are the right candidate for this leadership position, if the following description fits you…
• An HR Service that brings flexibility and quality and efficiency to the customer is essential for the success of Siemens. Shaping and continuously improving such a key component of our company inspires me and makes me want to strive to give my best.
• My key strengths are customer and user-experience centric leadership with ambition to be best in class and exceed customer expectations. I enjoy building relationships with customers and consult/understand the needs and expectations and define the right solutions in joint collaboration with the relevant partners.
• Transforming businesses in a VUCA world requires a broad range of management skills. I have strong business acumen and financial leadership from service volume, cost, saving and profit perspective. I also bring skills such as transformative process design and managing ‘lean & agile’ processes.
• Transformation is an indicator for progress and improvement. I drive and live the transformation journey and act as a coach for others. I pride myself in acting as a role model and a trusted partner. A key driver for me as a leader is to inspire and empower people to make change happen.
• I am known to be culturally versatile with strong communication capabilities to build strong customer relationships. Having language skills of any of the served countries in the region is an advantage
• I am also tech savvy and continually look for opportunities to drive innovation and to simplify/automate processes by using modern technologies to enhance employee experience.
• I believe in enabling a culture of trust and high-performance and thereby, unleashing the full potential of people within my team.
• I thrive in people management roles. One of my strengths is to inspire and hire next generation team members in line with multiyear roadmap and to lead employees in new Normal environment
• I am willing to get into the details to understand root causes and how to fix issues; however, elevate to higher level strategic view to assess overall situation and build long term actions.
• In my free time I enjoy trying out new things and discovering my own boundaries and limits. It is important for me to continually strive to improve. Failure acts as a motivator to try a different approach and assimilate the lessons learned.
• The ability to have a macro perspective and adapt continuously to changing requirements is an extremely important component of jobs which I seek.
• If you were to ask my colleagues and friends to pinpoint my attributes, they would probably say: self-aware, curious, persistent, open minded, “just do” mentality, clear and consistent in what I say and do, with modern working and collaboration style. Furthermore, they would say I am able to laugh at myself and with others and able to recognize and celebrate successes. And last but not least to be engaging and fun.
Meeting all of these points may seem like we are looking for a superwoman or superman. If most of these topics describe you, or inspire you to develop into a role such as that, we would love to talk to you! 😊
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.