We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
- Create and maintain the product backlog(s) for diverse IoT / Cloud / Web / Edge applications,
- Work with Product Management and other stakeholders to define product strategy and prioritize product backlog items
- Develop detailed specifications for the product features, so they are clearly understood by the stakeholders,
- Ensure the completeness and consistency of the derived requirements,
- Guide one or more scrum team(s) following the defined agile methodologies,
- Provide value estimation and technical guidance for the implementation of product features,
- Define acceptance criteria for the features, groom, and verify once they are developed,
- Evaluate results of iterations and approve or reject results based on Done Criteria,
- Ensure that quality is built-in at all stages of the value stream from design, through development, to testing and delivery,
- Provide analysis of tasks required for development, and actively participate in development status reviews,
- Perform risk analysis of the features,
- Produce high quality and innovative deliverables for our customers,
- Engage with internal/external customers utilizing technical knowledge and excellent communication skills,
- Taking ownerships in Siemens-wide organizational roles to support working as One Global Team,
- Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines.
- BSc. / MSc. in Computer Science or in related areas,
- Very good command of English,
- Proven 2+ years of product ownership/management experience in software development,
- Proven 3+ years of experience in software development or test,
- Experience in the software life cycle and Agile methodologies,
- Good communication skills, a high degree of creativity, open-mind, self-initiative and intercultural competence,
- Strong ability to translate customer needs to solution design and understand technology impact,
- Experience with digital business development in data analytics related software or services enable offerings is a plus,
- Experience in web/cloud, IoT platforms and mobile application development for Data Analytics, AI, ML-based solutions is a plus,
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- No restrictions for travelling
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time