What are my responsibilities?
- Advocate and drive the development of the portfolio through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of Campaigns and Initiatives based strategies to leverage and maximize software opportunities.
- Assess and track relevant industry trends and produce Polarion growth forecasts by industry or domain for your assigned geography.
- Analyze competitor offerings and coverage to establish clear competitive differentiation for the portfolio within different markets.
- Identify key opportunities, defining the industry, geography and target accounts
- Work with Account Managers/Orchestrators to build a Sales strategy for identified customers or market and then provide the required support the drive the sale to a conclusion with the account team.
- Responsible for customer technical communication of the company's product solutions, including presale consultation, solution introduction, report writing, POC demonstration, technical support, etc;
- Carry out relevant background research on corresponding industry institutions, standards, processes, specifications, systems, etc., and make answers from the perspective of technology and business, and be good at guiding customers
- Support of the marketing team in the planning and implementation of customer or event specific campaigns
- Act as trusted advisor to Sales, Business Development, and PreSales teams by providing direct engagement with customers, as part of the sales pursuit team, for key Must Win accounts
- Establish clear market positions for the portfolio, understanding what problems we are solving and the business value delivered to customers in order to build a compelling sales message
- In collaboration with the Global Learning & Development team, design and deliver appropriate targeted enablement activities to direct and indirect teams
- Ensure that the available Campaigns &Initiatives for Polarion are understood by promoting then to account teams, Zone Interest Groups etc.
- Help Alliance and Channel Management to target and enable partners to support incremental portfolio growth opportunities as appropriate
- Establish, track and report measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth.
- Provide feedback to campaign and initiative owners as appropriate on content / lessons learnt.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A bachelor or above degree or equivalent professional qualification in Engineering, Computer, Software engineering, Electronic Information, Communication, Automation, Mathematics or similar Systems Engineering discipline.
- Experience in a customer-facing sales, or business development functions
- Domain Knowledge of Systems Engineering, Embedded Development process and tools
- More than 5 years of software development or software testing experience, proficient in C, C + +, python programming language
- Industry knowledge of, Automotive, Aerospace, Automation, Electronic Engineering or medical technology
- Domain Knowledge in the sales of software engineering products preferably in the ranges of Requirements - Management, Test Management, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Change and Configuration Management
- Familiar with the software R&D process of any of Military Research Institute, automobile, high tech, telecommunication, medical, energy and other industries
- Able to understand, articulate, position and present the value of ALM solutions in the context of an Industry, and client business
- Project management experience is preferred
- Familiar with IBM doors CC&CQ, PTC integrity, Siemens polarion, HPALM and other solutions is preferred
- Experience with C-level discussions
- Knowledgeable of the competitive landscape
- Fluent Chinese & English
- Creativity, hands-on, decision-making ability, analytical skills, strategic thinking.
- A good communicator with sales knowledge, business development experience and excellent presentation skills
- Proactive and energetic with a high degree of self-motivation to develop & grow this Portfolio
- Able to travel, up to 50% of your time
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time