PreSales Solutions Consultant – Capital
What are my responsibilities?
- Enabling customers to significantly improve their Network Design processes by the adoption of Siemens Capital Network Design tool
- Enable Capital Network tools to combine with other Capital modules to help customer setup whole E/E design flows. These tools will be Capital System (Function and EEA Design modules), Capital VSTAR (AUTOSAR Design modules), Polarion (Requirement and Application Lifecycle Management)
- Enabling customers to use and deploy Capital Network in pre-sales situations.
- Articulate the technical improvements and return on investment of applying new processes and tools for network design
- Could help customer to figure out workable future network design flow based on customer legacy network flows (CAN, LIN) and also the new network technologies like CANFD, Flexray and Ethernet.
- Work with Account Manager to determine sales execution strategy by identifying and qualifying customer needs and Siemens’ software products.
- Supporting sales activity with product demonstrations, evaluations, and competitive benchmarking.
- Develop market segment and technical account strategies, in order to grow the presence of the transportation products in new and named accounts.
- Provide key market overviews to the factory to drive industry applicable functionality.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Software Engineering preferred.
- Significant knowledge and practical experience for at least one real project on vehicle network design, like Signal, PDU, Frames, Gateway management, timing analysis
- Significant knowledge of the network protocol like: CAN, LIN，CANFD，Ethernet.
- Significant knowledge on technology and requirement on Diagnostic, Network Management, Bootloader and Calibration
- Good knowledge on AUTOSAR methodology and embedded software design
- Good knowledge on Network related design and testing ISO and SAE (J1939) standard and related specifications
- Good knowledge on network testing and simulation tools like CANoe, CANape, CANStress, VehicleSpy, Tellus, PCAN, etc.
- Good knowledge of E/E architecture design and engineering processes for OEMs and/or Tier 1 suppliers in Automotive or Aerospace industry.
- Understand the current situation and development trend of Vehicle Network designs;
- Experience on using Capital Network, Capital VSTAR, PREEvision, Davinci will be prefer
- Knowledge of functional safety, Communication security, OTA, big data, etc.
- Understand SOA architecture, SOME/IP, TSN, AVB;
- Understand the Cloud Architecture;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to build strong rapport and credibility with customer organizations while maintaining a company internal network of contacts.
- 5 years of Vehicle network design or AUTOSAR design experience is a plus.
- Able to travel, up to 50% of your time,
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time