With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Software Engineer C# & C++ team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
• Develops architectural designs and independently develops complex system designs that meet the product requirements.
• Design, Debug , code, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ & C# code to develop application server(backend).
• Consideration of the system architecture to build interfaces and the advance in software technology.
• Define, articulate and apply and implement architectural principles and patterns;
• Assess current state of software quality and development efficiency of products developed by Siemens software divisions and appropriately, develop offerings including, offerings deck, best practices documents.
We are looking for 3-5 years in Software development. With Engineering Graduate / Postgraduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics).
• Development Experience in server client architecture
• Software design experience using OOAD/UML, and expertise in any UML design tools.
• Good expertise on S/W design and development using C++ & C#, .NET 4.0/4.5
• Expertise in programming and usage of any unit testing framework. Expertise in integration testing and continuous integration.
• Knowledge on OPC UA
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time