The future of clean energy is in our hands. Join us and make it your job to see these ideas come to life.
Without electricity, our world of devices, machines, and systems would stand still. Our Electrical engineers get them up and running. In this process, they enjoy thinking outside of the box, are open to new things, and curious about the latest trends. Join our team and become a contributor to the design of new products that will change the world of tomorrow!
Working together for the future
- You’ll be handling all Customer interface primary engineering activities.
- You’ll be Leading a small team of 5-6 persons working in primary engineering
- You’ll be preparing GIS GAS SLD, Plan and Section View for Customer Submission
- You’ll be preparing 3D Model of GIS substation using A-CAD based PLM tool (Primtech)
- You’ll be working for multiple projects / substations in India and abroad.
- You’ll be providing technical Support to Order Execution team for Drawing Approval.
- You’ll be preparing Constructional drawing and Earthing proposal for GIS substation.
- You’ll be preparing Data Sheet / GTP for Customer specific order
- You’ll be working for High Voltage Manufacturing Hub.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are an Electrical Engineer (Diploma with 12-13 years of work experience / Graduate with 9-10 years of work experience)
- You have hands-on experience in design and engineering for Substations (Air Insulated Substation / Gas Insulated Substation)
- You have hands-on experience in leading small team
- You are proficient with Microsoft Excel and well versed with 3D CAD tools like AutoCAD, Primtech etc.
- You've sound technical knowledge and in depth understanding of international and Indian standards.
- You've hands on design experience for multiple projects in substation design and have deep understanding of customer specification for several customers.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish all the areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
The job location is Aurangabad, but you’ll also get to visit other locations as per business need, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
Learn about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time