Lead the AP Healthineers IT Business Partner function, as trusted partner and enabler for the the Region Business and Function Heads. Define and ensure implementation of the business specific IT strategy and portfolio management. Support the AP IT transformation from a service provider, to value creation partner as consultant, enabler and innovator.
- Trusted business advisor and sparring partner for and within the AP region with SHS IT colleagues and regional business and finance management
- Business relationship management for Region Asia Pacific
- Manage direct and indirect reports in the SHS IT AP BPM function; drive organizational maturity, competencies and transparency across Asia Pacific through harmonized Demand Management tools, processes and business engagement practices; actively promote talent development within / across region
- Support Digital Company in AP: Drive, realize and communicate measurable digitalization benefits. Partner across Zones / regions / functions to optimize implementation activities and benefits
- Accountability for enabling IT transformation in Asia Pacific and driving / realizing digitalization benefits; this includes accountability for:
- Actively enable, promote and support IT AP transformation, coaching and guiding the teams through change and transformation processes to achieve targeted breakthroughs and maturity levels
- Leveraging/ exploring/ enabling near-shoring opportunities in India or China
- Global Partnership: Foster and facilitate one global Healthineers IT Team with a common vision and shared commitment. Establish shared objectives to realize AP-specific requirements on global initiatives.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
- More than 10 years experience in global IT Management function and different IT areas (e.g. Business Partner Mgmt, Service Mgmt, as well as broad experience in project management);
- Experience and track record in successfully building and leading regionally optimization and globally integrated organizations;
- Track record in defining and executing strategic measures; proven ability to build trustful relationships and reliable networks
- Possesses the hard and soft skills to lead regional transformation and digitalization activities while aligning with the overall organization strategy.
- Experience in changing existing ways and approaches. Idea generator for new and practical solutions.
- Extensive international leadership experience in Asia required;
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time