- Being in charge of cost-controlling issues, including the budgeting and forecasts (monitoring deviations and their interpretation)
- Preparing reports and ad-hoc analyses (mainly in Excel)
- Performance management – monitoring non-financial indicators
- Working in Excel, SAP, and Siemens tools – we will give you a deep-dive into them
- Closely collaborating with the accounting department and tax department
- Reporting for the company's management
- The Business Administration team in the Czech Republic has eight colleagues. Each of them is separately responsible for a particular section. In financial controlling, our colleague Petra will be your mentor and partner for the next cooperation. The other colleagues are in Germany and Austria, where you will personally see them a couple of times a year. In the meantime, you will communicate and work together at a distance.
- An environment full of technicians and future-proof technologies. Introduction to everyday life in business. An opportunity to be engaged in the formation of the transport of the future. And a great degree of autonomy and trust – we appreciate improvement suggestions and creativity.
- Completed secondary school/university education in economy
- At least two-year experience in financial controlling
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs (especially Excel, that it will be your daily bread and butter)
- German for everyday communication with colleagues abroad (emails, meetings, documentation)
- Accuracy and enthusiasm about working with numbers (they are the sum and substance of this role)
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time