We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where balanced energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the resourcefulness of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role. About the role:
- Managing the contractual SLA with customer, Project planning, reviewing deadlines, resource allocation and regular monitoring of assigned projects for costs, quality and milestones.
- Regular reporting of project status internally (within team and management) and externally (with client and project stakeholders).
- Analysis of contract in terms of risks, opportunities, business potential and add-on orders.
- Ensuring contract service agreements are achieved, without any penalties. Reviewing timely preparation and approval of maintenance reports with site team.
- Alignment with technical experts for resolution of critical site issues.Work with internal partners : SCM, PM, Engineering, Commercial for smooth execution of Warranty/AMC contracts.
- Co-ordination with suppliers for any material requirements. Resolution of faulty material topics like repair/replacement/etc. at sites.
- Close alignment with third party man-power suppliers for hiring/retention/movement as per contract requirements.
- Regular discussions with client towards extracting new opportunities from existing business towards warranty/AMC extension/renewal.
- Organizing internal trainings within the project teams, towards their competence building and client trainings.
- Kick-off discussion for new projects with various stakeholders to understand the scope and further alignment.
- Ensuring cost flows are linked to correct projects in system and monitoring of planned project budget.
We are seeking for a B.E/B.Tech Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation in related field with consistent record and demonstrated ability of 15 years out of which 5-8 years of experience in leading projects and project services.
- Project Management certification will be added advantage
- Strong customer and leadership skills and experience in SCADA/Automation and/or RTU projects.
- Project/process/service experience, data management and SAP environment preferred.
- Intercultural experience and team building skills with ability to manage huge team.
- Ability and flexibility to adjust and thrive in environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects and assignments.
- Ability to lead a big team and keep the team motivated with end goal orientation.
- Assertiveness, Customer orientation, Leadership skills, Good Communication skills.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time