At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. We are growing, and we are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our BENELUX team in Finance based in the Netherlands.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Prepares forecasts and analyses on industry and general economic trends.
- Support sales in constructing deals following revenue recognition guidelines.
- Usually operates with minimal direct supervision.
- Directs staff of financial analysts in analyzing potential impact of current and proposed financial plans.
- Responsible for the timely and competent analysis of budgets, cash flow, operating results, and business plans to determine rates of return, capital/cash flow requirements, etc.
- Identifies, analyzes and rives implementation of cost-reduction and cost-effectiveness opportunities.
- Handles special projects and analysis requests (such as acquisitions, new business ventures, organizational changes, cost savings analysis, etc).
- Presents results of financial analysis to senior management and makes recommendations for improving PLM profitability.
Education and Experience Requirements
- BS/BA in Economics, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- At least 5 years of proven experience in Financial Reporting, Accounting, Analysis, and Planning
- Working experience within Software Industry would be considered a strong asset
- Experience with SAP
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail & accuracy
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: dARE - Operative Activity 576w (previously SISW B.V.)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time