Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Development Professional– Commercial Product Testing
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Development Professional– Commercial Product testing, you will be responsible for:
- Lead Design Change release activities for multiple Clinical Chemistry and Immunoassay Analyzers:
- Evaluate the Assay Parameters and develop/build test definitions for Clinical Chemistry and Immunoassay analyzers
- Prepare Engineering Design changes
- Create plans for implementation and testing
- Create reports and documentation for test results
- Bringing changes to the Change Review Board for final approval.
- Investigation of potential product performance issues with multiple Clinical Chemistry and Immunoassay Analyzers.
- Design and execute studies for troubleshooting, issue investigation and mitigations.
- Participate in a wide variety of technical and cross-functional activities related to investigation of multiple Clinical Chemistry and Immunoassay Analyzers.
- Must possess critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Work closely with cross-functional team members to ensure full understanding of system / analyzer functionality and performance.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You should be self-driven and able to work in fast-paced environments with moderate supervision.
- You should have broad Engineering/chemistry/Biomedical instrumentation knowledge.
- You should understand the measurement principles and functioning of immunoassay/ chemistry analyzers.
- You should have appreciation for the FDA regulated medical device industry.
- You should have work experience as part of large integrated, cross-functional teams.
- You should communicate clearly and effectively in written documents and oral presentations to a wide audience.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Preferred qualification: M.S. in Engineering/biological/chemical science or B.S. in Engineering/biological/chemical science with minimum of 5+ years of relevant industry experience in the medical device industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a learning mindset with clear and independent thinking.
- Willing to travel up to 10%.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.