Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a R&D Project Manager
Tasks and responsibilities
- You shape digital development processes and the associated PLM tool functionality over the entire product life cycle together with experts from the operational units and support tool and process introduction.
- You analyze the current design and development processes of our partners, consolidate cross-departmental requirements in the operational units and create optimized concepts for implementation in the integrated tool landscape
- You will focus on the technical and processual problems to be solved in the Business Lines, with respect to our aim to introduce harmonized functionality and reference processes.
- You will steer proof of concepts with our business partners in the units for new procedures in the context of PLM digitization and convert them into a blueprint for the subsequent roll-out;
- With this approach, you also evaluate possible savings potential and relevant KPIs
- You consult communities of experts and use lean methods to identify potential for improvement that can be realized through the introduction of modern methods in development
- You work together with a cross-functional implementation team, on the definition of requirements, on the solution design, implementation and support the roll-out of functionality to our users
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, and 4 years of experience in the job offered or an acceptable alternate occupation.
- Strong knowledge in Polarion as a Requirements Management tool ideally in medical technology
- Experiences with test management tool solutions and ALM Software
- Project management experiences
- you will be familiar with the common regulatory requirements of medical technology
- Ideally you have experience with common tool platforms (preferably SAP /Teamcenter / Polarion) and have an IT affinity
- Experience with LEAN and agile methods and be ready to apply them.
- Intercultural Experience, Customer Orientation and willingness to travel to customers at Siemens Healthineers sites
- Strong verbal and written presentation and communication skills
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.