Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Service Project Manager
· Gain a complete understanding of current procedures Siemens Healthineers PLM environment
· Analyze the current design and development processes of our partners, consolidate cross-departmental requirements in the operational units and create optimized concepts for implementation in the integrated tool landscape
· You shape digital development processes and the associated PLM tool functionality over the entire product life cycle together with experts from the operational units and support their implementation
· You will steer proof of concepts with our business partners in the units for new procedures in the context of PLM digitization and convert them into a blueprint for the subsequent roll-out
· With this approach, you also evaluate possible savings potential and relevant KPIs
· You consult communities of experts from the operational units and use lean methods to identify potential for improvement that can be realized through the introduction of modern methods in development
· Engage new business user by collecting, defining and implementing their engineering process requirement and demands in Siemens Healthineers Integrated Tool Landscape
· Support users for main tools in PLM such as Teamcenter, NX and Polarion
· Partner with development teams to provide reporting solution implementations.
· Be involved in change management of solutions based on user needs/requirements
· Participate in Integration, User Acceptance, and Functionality Testing.
· Schedule regular training workshops at the Siemens Healthineers US sites.
· Transfer business process knowledge to application developers and project managers.
· Provide analytic support and coordination of technical implementation.
· Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects and work with other supporters and the project management teams to be able to prioritize deliverables.
· Bachelor’s degree (or foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, and 4 years of experience in the job offered or an acceptable alternate occupation.
· Full term of experience must include the following skills: strong knowledge in Teamcenter Polarion and NX; expert knowledge in the mentioned applications modules, ideally in medical technology
· Practical knowledge of reviewing the Product Lifecycle management (PLM) business process, collecting requirement, coordinating implementation and providing analytic support for both the user and technical implementation team;
· Real world experience in defining standard operating procedures to collect, analysis, predict and report availability of PLM applications
· Hands on experience in Product Lifecycle management (PLM) data migration project, training, and User support activities.
· Project management experience
· Familiar with the common regulatory requirements of medical technology
· Experience with common tool platforms (preferably SAP /Teamcenter / Polarion) and have an IT affinity
· Ideally, you are already familiar with LEAN and agile methods and can apply them.
· Approximately 10-20% travel required.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.