Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization – from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO – to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we’re reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It’s no surprise that we’re a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished…and…we’re humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
We are growing our International Sales team, and we are looking to hire an Enterprise Account Executive who will be covering Eastern Europe, Russia, Turkey as a territory.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will engage with enterprise customers and prospects across the Manufacturing industry segments. You will offer solutions that fundamentally change the way organizations deliver critical web and mobile business applications while building value for their companies. You successfully build relationships and establish business value, working both with IT and Business Senior Executives. As an ambitious self-starter, you focus on building a solid business pipeline, while addressing problems that impact how your team achieve their financial goals.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Identifying and qualifying leads and developing them into high value opportunities
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with the extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to speed and simplify the deal process
- Confirm and communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Taking the core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Extensive Enterprise Software sales experience (Saas or Paas) and a demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets. (8 years +)
- Several years selling to Enterprise customers in the Manufacturing sector (Automotive, Heavy Machinery, Oil & Gas, Utilities...) and a reliable network in the industry
- Proven ability to handle complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Ideally, you will have experience of working in a hyper-growth, start-up environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, you can articulate complex ideas and strategies proficient both in English and Russian, additional languages: Polish or Turkish will be advantageous.
- Ability to travel as needed
Do you want to join a company that truly changes the way of software development and that finally bridges the gap between business and IT? Then apply now.
We consider our people as people - not assets, we’re passionate about results – not “boxes” and “rules”, we’re all outstanding, and we want you to be yourself, we celebrate success as a team, and we care about your personal and professional development!
Our Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our company’s existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: OOO Siemens Industry Software
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time