Siemens, for its digital energy services business offers a great opportunity for Scrum Master to join our team based in Seville, Spain. The person who joins the team will have to guide the team along all relevant process steps and guarantee the deliverables are in quality and compliant to the defined process framework.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Ensure that the theory, principles and practices of Scrum are understood and enacted.
- Continually review the metrics for software teams and guide teams to high level of performance.
- Coaching teams to become more and more agile in their ability to deliver working software.
- Ensuring continuous transparency of the team’s iteration progress.
- Participate in our network of Scrum Masters, seeking to apply agile methods together to move our organisation forward.
- Facilitating getting the work done by guiding and supporting.
- Facilitating team collaboration and communication.
- Act as facilitator in the Scrum ceremonies.
- Identify what needs to be changed or kept doing. Continuous improvement is an important value for us.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- 5+ years of experience as Scrum Master is a must.
- Great facilitation skills and experience in running Sprint Retrospectives, other Scrum events and Decision Meetings.
- Clear understanding of Scrum Master and Product Owner roles and their responsibilities.
- Software development background is positively valued.
- Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a plus.
- Agile@Scale frameworks is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time