Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position is focused on timely project execution by ensuring implementation of quality requirements on assigned large/complex Data Center projects. The right candidate will collaborate with the project teams, Commissioning Agents, and customers in driving adherence to project lifecycle requirements at defined quality milestones.
- Act as the point of contact for quality issues and assignment of activities to improve project performance
- Confirm documentation is complete and standards are adhered to during project execution
- Perform quality risk, project excellence, Cx Test Script reviews with the project teams
- Establish and execute project quality plans and conduct quality assurance reviews
- Manage project schedulers and claims managers
- Participate in job site visits to review project quality and our ability to meet our commitments.
- Track resources and project progress
- Develop closing plans on key projects and drive appropriate mindset for closing projects on time and within budget
- Provide monthly reporting and track open issues for the various Data Center projects
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam. Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree preferred, but will consider candidates with specialized experience.
- Project management experience in the building automation or energy savings industry; 8+ years preferred
- Thorough knowledge of project workflow
- Ability to work in a team environment providing dedicated support to our customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- 50% travel required
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States with need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) up to 6%
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.