The Quality Champion is responsible for maintaining the Quality Culture, coaching employees regarding quality processes, assisting with on-the-job training in the warehouse and classroom environments. The Quality Champion is responsible for successful development of skills, knowledge, and attributes consistent with the quality goals of the Distribution Center.
- Provide training regarding quality with typically 1-3 students per session
- Present a positive personal, and professional company image always while interacting with other associates.
- Provide coaching for associates in quality as needed.
- Follow a standard work checklist timeline to complete tasks on schedule.
- A safety-first mentality
- Maintain housekeeping standards and cleanliness of the work area
- Support tasks such as Picking, Packing/Auditing, Loading, Replenishment, Cycle Counting, and Receiving/Put-a-way functions.
- Ability to maintain an acceptable level of efficiency, quality and be an engaged member of the team.
- Perform out-of-box audits
- Perform outbound trailer inspections
- Other duties as assigned by Quality Leadership Team.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- One to two years’ experience in warehouse quality operations preferred.
- Quality Audit or Inventory experience preferred.
- Ability to work overtime as directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent Required.
- Understanding of warehouse management in accordance to SOP’s
- Experience working in a distribution center or large retail operation.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated and a great teammate; must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity.
- Good command of the English language
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.