Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020Our Culture:
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives.
In this dynamic role, you will assist with all renewal functions ensuring that service agreements are renewed on-time by interacting with the external/internal customers in a professional manner.
You will also coordinate all activity between customer and field branches with Coordinators, Sales Engineers, Finance and Service Operations Personnel.
- For those service agreements assigned to others, you will track and follow up on the status of service agreement renewals and maintenance plans, to ensure they are completed on a timely basis.
- You will be responsible for meeting or exceeding the Business Unit gross margin targets on the bookings he/she generates.
- You will work closely with the purchasing department and requests updated quotes for subcontractor work prior to submitting proposals and issues purchase orders once service agreements are in place.
- Interact with the Service Operations and Sales Managers on a monthly basis and provide updates on the status of the service agreement renewals.
- Additionally, you will also review the financial performance and scope of the service agreement with the operations team prior to submitting the proposal to the customer, and for reviewing the pricing and scope with the customer.
- You will also conduct customer site visits as required.
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED required; Associate degree preferred
- Proficient in SAP and ability run monthly reports
- Familiarity or experience with HVAC, Fire Alarm, or Security systems preferred
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- 1-2+ years of relevant office experience
- Knowledge, skills, or expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to travel up to 5%
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
- Ability to read and understand customer service contracts
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.