Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Hemostasis and Hematology Technical Training Specialist.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Hemostasis and Hematology Technical Training Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- You will deliver training to participants on laboratory safety, software implementation, system operations and customer support of laboratory instrumentation utilizing course materials and technical documentation
- You will collaborate in the creation of training content and materials (classroom, virtual, E-Learning) for new products, as well as enhancing current course material and creation of additional learning opportunities
- You will demonstrate mastery of the product being taught including product service, installation, application, operations, and troubleshooting
- This position may suit you best if you meet the following attributes and expectations below, and would like to do develop your career within Healthineers:
- You have a background in Biomedical systems support and/or Medical Technology with field experience and are skilled in resolving complex clinical and instrument problems. Subject matter expertise of Siemens Healthineers’ Hematology and Hemostasis Diagnostics products is an advantage.
- You have excellent presentation skills in a customer environment. Prior training, presentation and/or subject matter delivery experience is an advantage.
- You demonstrate strong organizational, project management and communication skills.
- You demonstrate leadership and collaboration across organizational levels and are self-motivated.
- You demonstrate good command of the English language (spoken and written) and cultural sensitivity to be able to interact with international participants. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- You enjoy and are willing to travel (20%), domestically and internationally, to conduct training classes at global Siemens Healthineers sites and participate in meetings and training sessions. Global travel experience is an advantage.
- You demonstrate working knowledge of IT principles and have strong computer skills (MS Office Suite, Virtual Training Tools).
Required education and experience for the success of this role
- BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent experience as applicable to role
- Minimum 5-8 years of successful experience in related field
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. (use your country EEO required language where applicable)
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.