The Risk Controlling and Analytics Americas Team is an extension of Siemens Financial Services global risk controlling function headquartered in Germany. Risk controlling is responsible for local and global consolidated views on a wide variety of risk factors affecting a financial services organization (Credit Risk, Equity Risk, Liquidity Risk, Interest Rate Risk, Market Price Risk, etc.). We are looking for YOU to be join our team as a Risk Controlling Analyst.
- Analytic responsibilities are developing models/methods for evaluation of financial risks and financial performance; analyzing sensitivities to key risk factors and analyzing the portfolio’s capital structure to determine required debt (funding) to fulfill liquidity demands within defined risk limits
- Governance responsibilities include documenting policies that clearly define risk limitations, responsibilities, reporting requirements; developing/deploying training to educate the business/support functions on risk definitions, policies, reporting, and tool utilization and provider of advisory services relating to pricing/funding/debt structures
- Operational responsibilities are reviewing transactional pricing evaluations for accuracy and compliance to pricing/business policies and recurring reporting submissions, reconciliations, system configurations
For a Risk Controlling Sr. Analyst, you will need 4+ years of financial services industry experience.
For a Risk Controlling Analyst, you will need 2+ years of financial services industry experience.
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related field required with a master’s degree a plus
- Understanding of financial risks (credit risk, interest rate risk, currency risk, etc)
- Proficient in data mining, aggregation, and presentation methods
- Intermediate to Advanced understanding of technical languages (eg. R, Python, SQL, VBA)
- Effective communication skills including, Interpersonal/Presentation, User/Technical documentation
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.