- Design and deploy web applications using Cloud-based components such as AWS CloudFormation, Lambda, S3, SNS, API Gateway and DynamoDB
- Develop a server-side web application or APIs
- Build or configure monitoring and alerting of frontend and servers-side applications and infrastructure
- Implement unit tests and conduct code reviews with other team members to ensure code is properly designed, developed for scale, and tuned for performance needs.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, engineering managers and product owners to deliver cloud-based solutions that meet our marketing and sales objectives.
- Experience with AWS cloud-based services such as Lambda and S3.
- Experience with developing rich client-side web experiences
- Ability to use APIs and data storage services
- Knowledge of agile software development lifecycles such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent software programming skills in one of the following programming languages: Python, Java or NodeJS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years’ work experience with backend data stores or APIs
- 2+ years’ work experience with AWS cloud services
- 3+ years’ work experience in building/maintaining headless web sites
- 2+ years’ experience with ELK stack or ElasticSearch implementations
- 3+ years’ experience with AWS services; S3, Lambda
- 2+ years’ experience working in an Agile development environment
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.