- Are you skilled at developing an understanding of customer processes across an industry and driving the definition of software-based solutions to support those processes?
- Are you a skilled leader in a matrixed organizational structure?
- Are you passionate about helping customers transform their business with cutting edge technology solutions?
- Developing an industry vertical-specific business plan that covers market trends, competitive evaluations, solution & technology gaps, and recommended priorities and actions for sales. The person will also have accountability for working these recommendations and actions with country managers and Consumer Products and Retail teams across the globe to optimize market growth and expansion. The business plan must also address M&A priorities and targets. The industry leader will be responsible to manage and communicating the industry vision and strategy to the global Consumer Products and Retail industry team.
- Inbound requirements including shaping our product development priorities, technologies, and portfolio investments. In this portion of the job, the person will have accountability for defining product direction and investment priorities based on market trends, competitive assessments, customer inputs, and industry knowledge. The individual will have to define and work with the various product groups to help outline and define gaps and priorities and work the product group’s managers and technical teams to define and flesh out technical issues, gaps, and specific Consumer Products and Retail required solutions.
- Outbound go-to-market, including developing “Go to Market” strategies and messaging in partnership with the marketing team. Additionally, the individual will have responsibility for speaking at major internal Siemens events and external industry events and forums across the globe. The individual will work with other members of the organization to develop templates and solutions that leverage industry best practices to help customers shorten their deployment times and realize business benefits quicker. The individual will also work with sales teams to help with pursuits of large strategic opportunities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.