• Following PM(i)@Healthineers to provides project management and leadership skills to cross-functional teams in the successful delivery of early to late-phase complex, major development or life cycle management activities;
• Managing key engineering projects and portfolio across multiple projects;
• Understand company’s advanced technology and clinical applications in DI/ES/DIG/CS, establish close contact with corresponding business lines.
• Organize Solution committee meeting, TESC candence review and etc.
• Works with other R&D functions in predicting and planning solutions to achieve successful operational execution; driving the team to achieve clarity on issues and focus on effective contingencies;
• Interfacing with senior management and influencing decision-making, monitoring slippage and developing strategies to get back on plan and navigating through the internal governance for projects;
• This role may also lead key initiatives that have cross-functional impact and that are critical to the R&D functions; Identifies and drives innovative process improvements with significant organizational impact and takes on, as needed, non-project responsibilities, which can include project management processes and systems;
• Deepth knowledge and methodology of portfolio management;
• Rich experience in agile development process and QMS management, especially in R&D of Healthcare IT and/or Medical IoT and/or medical equipments;
• Self-management&drievn/self-learning/very good communication skills/networking skills.
• Flexibility to cope with very different function teams.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time