Role: Automation Tester
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Associate Engineer V&V - GRIP PL11 help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us
Automation Tester with 2 - 5 years of experience in software test automation.
Use your skills to move the world forward !!!
· Write automation test cases for web applications
· Observe running systems and determine/ prioritize innovative ways to disrupt them
· Provide input and feedback to development teams on test findings
· Create test reports including defect logging & test result logging, defect analysis, RCA, summary reports.
Required Skills and Experience
· B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics/Electrical
· Automation Tester with 2 - 5 years of experience in software test automation.
· Excellent programming skills (Preferred in Selenium, Cucumber and JAVA / Python scripting for Selenium)
· Strong Experience in different kinds of test automation framework.
· Strong knowledge on automated testing of web-based, Cloud based and desktop-based applications.
· Strong knowledge of testing methodologies and error/bug reporting
· Exposure to at least one major cloud provider (eg. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
· Hands on experience on Manual Testing/ API Testing and Selenium Web driver
· Knowledge of web services: must be aware of Restful Services, HTTP, JSON, XML etc.
· Hands-on experience on API testing and testing tools like Postman, Rest-Assured, JMeter or other API testing tools.
· Good communication skill (oral and written), quick learner for new technologies.
· Knowledge in Web technologies like HTML, CSS, Angular.
· Experience in OOPS programming language like Java.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time