Job Tittle - Senior Manager - Global Mobility Management (Global Mobility Team Leader)
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services. We demonstrate our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers
We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
This is your role. What part will you play?
We are searching a new Team Lead for Global Mobility Management team located in Bangalore, India. The team lead focus is on establishing and leading an expert consulting team who can provide innovative Global Mobility solutions to enable our Siemens companies to meet their business objectives and strengthen our global Siemens brand. If you are a change agent at heart, embrace new learning opportunities, enjoy challenging the status quo and want to embrace having fun in our ever-changing environment read on:
· The GMM BTC Team Lead is responsible for a dedicated team who supports regional customers and empowers the organization to achieve the aspired targets
· You are the driver for transformation, standardization, automation, continuous improvement, speed and change management.
· You ensure a lean set up of your team according to the GMM strategy.
· As a team lead you ensure smooth and compliant operations whilst driving the transformation and ensuring efficiency gains in order to contribute to the overall success of GMM. At the same time implement any country specific solutions as required.
· Together and in collaboration with other service lines, you contribute to a smooth operation and a customer-focused handling of our customer’s needs.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
Have an overview of what’s important – know the WHY and HOW…not necessarily always the WHAT.
What you need to make real what matters
· You hold a bachelors degree in business management or a similar field.
· You have more than 10 years of professional experience and a solid background in International Human Resources or another consulting business.
· Moreover, you have people management experience with diverse teams.
· You have a thorough understanding of Siemens, specifically GMM.
· You have an open mindset for change and are a role model to drive digitalization.
· You challenge the status quo on daily basis.
· Ideally you have experience with living and working in different regions / with different cultures.
· You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time