• Ensures all development lifecycle quality assurance for the work of other team members, including the review of high-level designs, detail designs, and test plans and results, is completed according to standards.
• Ensures quality and timeliness of work by other team members on the Team
• Carry out detailed requirements analysis on sprint scope, test strategy selection and automation execution plan:
- Testing Assessment and Estimation
- Testing Strategy Implementation, Monitoring and Control
- Testing Design
- Coordinate/Manage Testing Resources and Communication
- Test Scripts Execution
- Defects Submission and Tracking
- Test Data Requirements Define
- Test Data Set up
• Assisting with issue resolution sprint/release regression test with high automation coverage
• Foresee, Identify potential risks and monitor mitigation plan execution in project testing
• Provide consultant to test teams on process and work efficiency optimization
• Responsible for adherence to relevant organizational processes
• Strong understanding on agile development methodology and delivery driven
• Fluent communication skills to communicate with BA, Product Owner and Business Users
• Convincing capability to cooperate with different roles in global locations
• A highly-motivated individual with positive and pro-active attitude.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time