At Siemens Financial Services, we are experts in helping companies transform the way they work. Adaptability is part of our mindset. It’s this spirit, coupled with our extensive technical know-how, that grounds our financing solutions in a real understanding of your sector challenges. In these dynamic times, our commitment to our customers remains just as before: strong and steady. We will continue to do our utmost to provide the same high level of service you’ve come to expect from Siemens Financial Services.
What are my responsibilities?
- Underwriting the loan/lease proposals in line with the quality and TAT norms and taking credit decisions
- Preparation of credit reports as per specified formats and ensure compliance with risk policies and processes
- To interact with sales team and provide timely support in closure of transactions
- Portfolio monitoring, management, and collection support
- Interaction with customers and vendors
- Regular customer visits for underwriting, portfolio monitoring and collection purposes
- Management of underwriting documents
- About 3 years of experience in risk or credit in a bank or a reputed NBFC
- Experience in commercial finance is mandatory
- Ability to take credit decisions
- Quick learning ability
- CA or MBA from an institution of repute
This role is based in Chandigarh, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We support Siemens and external companies with innovative financing. By drawing on our financial and technological expertise, we create value for our customers and enhance their competitiveness .We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrowWebsite http://www.siemens.com/finance
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time