Nowadays business and technology are inseparable. With higher expectation from patients, customer and employees, technology and digital solution are the competitive advantages to empower business development. As a result, IT function in Siemens Healthineers is transforming from a service provider to a value creation partner as consultant, enabler and innovator. Technology is empowering the company shaping the future of healthcare.
IT Management Trainee Program (ITMTP) is designed to identify young talents with the potential to develop the skills and experience that our next generation of IT leaders need to succeed. ITMTP offers you the chance - to combine your university studies with valuable work experience at a well-known company; to build up an extensive network in a multinational team; to grow as a leader through a concrete development program includes an opportunity to live and work abroad.
Join SHS ITMTP, you will:
· Build professional IT skills, understand different culture and develop a global mindset.
· Have job rotations in different IT functions/region to gain experience of understanding the challenges and impact within different business.
· Accelerate project management experience by participating or leading important IT projects to empower business development.
As a member of SHS ITMTP, what are the essential requirements:
· Bachelor or master’s degree in IT related background with oversea experience graduated in 2019-2022.
· Have leadership potential, business acumen and solid technology skills.
· Fluent English in oral and written, good at data analytic and problem solving.
- Curious and open to new experience, with the flexibility to work anywhere within IT.
- Proactively apply digital solution to business challenges.
· Open to feedback and have strong desire to pursue a career development.
- Passionate about working in IT and health care industry, with an ambition to make a difference in the future.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time