Siemens Digital Industries Software is looking for a Junior Application Engineer - PLM in Triveneto area.
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM), manufacturing operations management (MOM), and electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. Siemens works with more than 100,000 customers, leading the digitalization of their planning and manufacturing processes. At Siemens Digital Industries Software, we blur the boundaries between industry domains by integrating the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. With the rapid pace of innovation, digitalization is no longer tomorrow’s idea. We take what the future promises tomorrow and make it real for our customers today. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
As a Junior Application Engineer – PLM, you will play critical role in the success of Siemens Digital Industries Software, working closely with our customers helping them to achieve their objectives. You will provide technical expertise related to the use of our products and will work in a Project team to understand customer requirements, develop technical solutions that meet those needs and support the customer for a successful deployment to production.
What will you be responsible for?
- Work with the Customer to analyze and specify the requirements;
- Design and deploy the solutions based on Siemens Industry Software products;
- Contribute to the validation and the support of the solutions;
- Work closely with project managers to ensure alignment with project goals and delivery progress in line with the project plan;
- Contribute to estimate work-package breakdown, schedule and effort required for the assigned tasks;
- Participate pro-actively to the creation and development of a favorable team working environment;
- Produce and manage internal and client-facing documentation.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science;
- IT background;
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3;
- Proficiency with standard MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.);
- Good at problem solving, analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Teamwork oriented;
- Driven and self-motivated;
- Italian native speaker; Fluent in English
- Driving license;
- Availability to travel in Italy.
Nice to have requirements:
- Good knowledge of the Siemens PLM Teamcenter product suite or competitive PLM solutions would be a plus;
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Training and Development opportunities
- Work with our key customer (international)
- Health Insurance
- Smartphone, Laptop and Company car
Office location: Treviso
Working at Siemens Digital Industries Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time