Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
Are you a project manager with a strong drive to achieve higher efficiency by delivering quality customer solutions? Interested in a career in the IoT space? Siemens Development Center in Bangalore is looking for a Technical Project Manager for its IoT business.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
· Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
· Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes, product demos.
· Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
· Preparing and presenting status to stakeholders.
· Resolving conflicts and issues that occur.
· Helping the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
· Assisting the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction.
· Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
· Officially managing a team and play the role of people manager.
- don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master, SAFe preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum master or as a Lead.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time