We are looking for a highly motivated and can-do attitude assistant to support the CEO & CFO of the Lead Country.
This position requires time management, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple activities in a complex environment. The ideal candidate should be proactive, positive, able to work under pressure, eager to learn the tasks of a regional office, and with a high-level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- You are used to work independently as part of a secretary team on CEO/CFO level.
- Your tasks include travel planning (including logistical planning and coordination of other assisting stakeholders) in all its facets and the processing of secretarial communication. This includes informing internal and external stakeholders, both nationally and internationally and the preparation and organization of various events (meetings, sessions, workshops)
- You organize and monitor the inbox flow by responsibility and priority, including update meetings concerning the inbox and resubmission of appointments
- You manage the travel expenses accounting
- You arrange appointments, aids in content coordination, follow up on them and look after international visitors
- You support other departments closely linked to the regional office
- You support in the preparation of presentations and data collection
- The processing of strictly confidential correspondence includes writing correspondence in English & Spanish & German
- Handling of the common Siemens tools is just as much a part of your tasks as the processing of inventory and invoices as well as supporting onboarding and offboarding of employees
- You have successfully completed a vocational training and possess in addition extended specialist qualifications
- You are determined and always work in a result-oriented and team-minded way
- You are willing to continue your training in other areas within a regional office
- You are a reliable, communicative, proactive person who knows how to keep confidentiality.
- English, German and Spanish required.
Please, include in your application a motivation letter.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time