Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- You will be working in the area Pooling Categories, Purchasing Council Plastic & Liquid Resins
- You will assist in the supplier’s negotiation preparation
- You will support the price implementations in the internal tool
- You will be participating in the development and implementation of various digitization projects including Siemens’s sustainability strategy
- You will have regular contact with the various Siemens business units to enable information flow
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Complete our Team with your ongoing study on Businnes Administration, Engineering or similar
- Ideally, you also have knowledge of Qlik applications
- You are comfortable with all MS Office Products
- Take your chance now and apply with your ability to communicate in English or German
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying. If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Supply Chain Management
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time