Human Resources Data Management Administrator / Expert - FTC (6 Months)
This role involves working closely with various Stakeholders, Service Providers and wider HR teams. The role requires a flexible approach to a variety of activities such as employee lifecycle processing, contributing to project activity, continuous improvement and providing our customers with excellent service and a great experience. You need exceptional communication skills, the ability to work independently and be proactive with a positive and calm approach to managing priorities in a busy environment. This role will be based in Poole and there are 2 positions available. There will be a combination of office based working and home working.
What are my responsibilities?
- Upskill on various topics covering employee lifecycle to include Onboarding, Offboarding, technical support and end to end query handling
- Provide proactive support to assist the smooth running of the service line ensuring customer service excellence is at the forefront of all that you do
- Be responsible for your own workload as well as that of the team by taking ownership of case work and tasks
- Maintain process documentation and review regularly
- Seek ways to improve both yourself and process activity and champion various topics whether BAU or project related
- Support colleagues and promote a one team mentality
- Analyse and resolve technical system queries and/or error reports
What experience do I need for the role?
- Skilled in MS Office including: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge of HR systems would be an advantage: SAP, C-ontact
- An understanding of the employee lifecycle would be an advantage
- Experience of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment would ensure you are prepared for working in a busy team
- A flexible approach in all aspects of the role
- The ability to take ownership and see things through to resolve
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time