Your Role - Challenging and Future-Oriented!
The Commercial Sales Manager is managing all commercial and financial topics throughout the whole sales/bid process and is responsible for the preparation and negotiation of the commercial and financial terms and conditions with the customer. The Commercial Sales Manager is also leading the negotiation of the legal terms and conditions while being supported by the legal team.
· Responsible for all financial and commercial activities during project sales and bidding phase
· Define Business Model based on business, customer and tax regulations
· Participate in negotiation of commercial customer T&Cs and consortium contracts with the applicable guidelines, and in coordination with the relevant departments (e.g. Sales, Legal, Finance, Insurance, Tax, etc.)
· Manage all commercial aspects of the bid to reduce risk and improve margins: calculation, contract analysis, financing concepts, currency, hedging, risks and opportunities , terms of payment, credit rating, insurances, export control, compliance etc.
· Commercial partner for technical Sales Managers / Key Accounts - giving proper guidance and support
· Drive risk and opportunity management
· Prepare, present and obtain commercial sales/bid process approvals (i.e. LoA)
· Controlling and forecasting of bid budget
· Initiates necessary measures for the improvement of commercial/financial KPI's (e.g. cost, assets etc.)
· Ensure complete and timely handover to the project execution
· Ensure the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP
Your Qualifications and Skills
· An academic degree or other qualification from reputable University or College
· 5-10 years work experience in similar roles
· Very good level in English and German - both spoken and written.
· Firm understanding of contractual terms
· Solid know-how of tax and customs related matters
· Ability to negotiate, convince and bring favorable results
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· (Commercial) Project Management Certification is preferable
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Digital Logistics GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time