Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are growing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an ambitious way.
Change the future with us
§ Provide our operations and GBS’s customers data driven insights to create clear business value and make an impact
§ Support GBS O2C in driving projects along the customer value chain in the fields of Pre-Sales, Order Management, Cash Collection – and allocation and After Sales Services
§ Develop data driven business leads and opportunities with our internal customers to custom made products and from there into globally scalable solutions
§ Initiate, supervise and execute global data driven projects
§ Enrich the existing data analytics teams with experience around procedure, cross country collaboration and administration for HANA DataLake based services
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Minimum 4-5 years in industry or consulting with In-depth understanding of tools and techniques for data analysis and data lake related services (SAP HANA)
- Good Knowledge of SAP HANA development, SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Hands on experience on HANA graphical developments along with SQL scripting in HANA for development of Table Functions, Procedures, etc
- Good to have knowledge on Odata services
- Proven working experience as business data analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Graduate in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management
- Must be a quick learner and should be able to think critically
- Good Communication skills (Verbal & Written)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time