We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Contribute to the high quality of next generation of Building Automation system with intelligent test solutions
- Research and Implementation of AI and Machine Learning based solutions in the area of software testing
- Contribution to test architecture and test strategy with respect of AI and machine learning solutions.
- Work and collaborate in a global development and test team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or software engineering, in the area of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Understanding of software test automation (GUI, API)
- Familiar with test and development processes of agile software development: CI/CD, SAFe, Scrum
- Proactive, motivated and committed person with excellent team working skills
- Strong English skills. Sound German skills are beneﬁcial
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time