Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Global Demand Instrument Sr Planner
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Global Demand Instrument Sr Planner, you will be responsible for:
- Key objectives of this position are to accurately plan global end user demand and distribution requirements. These key objectives drive the Production supply response of instruments & accessories in a make to stock environment. This position directly impacts customer service and business cash flow related to forecast and replenishment accuracy/inaccuracy.
- Proper system setup of the demand forecasting tool and SAP to establish a replenishment planning strategy from two distribution centers. Establishing safety stock levels at each distribution center based on demonstrated country demand variability.
· Responsible for alignment between instrument demand forecasting & supply plan from manufacturing while maintaining target inventory levels
· Provide rolling forecasts to internal and external manufacturing to ensure supply is constantly flowing
· Building a strong collaboration between SCM, Finance, Manufacturing & Marketing/Sales to align forecasts, production plans and inventory setting
· Provide input to the monthly Sales & Operational Planning Process on key products
· Managing the finished goods inventory level to fiscal year target at both global Distribution Centers to service the customers
· Executing replenishment planning between multiple DC’s and or suppliers to Siemens Distribution Centers to ensure the right product is at the right DC at the right time.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to develop your career with
- Utilization of serial number assignment through the Oracle ATP database & SAP
- Root cause corrective action analysis to meet established targets.
- · Performance measured on achieving key metrics and targets
- · Forecast Accuracy
- · Distribution center inventory forecast vs target
- · New Product Set up in SAP & planning system
- · Line item Fill Rate (end user)
· Ability to build strong networks & develop key relationships both internally & externally
· Advanced analytical & organizational skills with high attention to detail
· Customer focused to drive process improvements
· Excellent communication skills with advanced written and presentation skills
· Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Qlikview, Qlik Sense, BI tools & planning software
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
· Minimum of 5-8 years supply chain planning experience in a Logistics/Planning environment focused on demand/supply alignment, process improvements & analysis to achieve results
· APICS Certification(s) preferred
· Strong knowledge of Healthineers products, distribution network and Supply Chain fundamentals beneficial
- SAP MRP, planning software experience preferred
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.