- Responsibility for service activity on equipment including installation, maintenance service and repair under supervision of Senior Engineer on duty in compliance with technical instruction and maintenance manuals.
- Resolve day-to-day technical problems and ensures equipment and machinery compliance with process specifications related to mechanical, machinery, instrument and electrical
- Perform and assist with corrective maintenance
- Able to locate and correct problems, works independently
- Repair and maintenance service for electrical equipment
- Vocational to Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 0-2 years of experience in Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance and/or Overhaul Maintenance.
- Strong team player and interpersonal skills
- Fair command of English
- Basic in MS Office
- Able to work on shift
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time