Siemens Digital Industries Software
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting co-ops for our 2022 Strategic Student Program. Our co-op positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions
available in software development, user experience, data management, technical
marketing, engineering consulting, and research & design innovation. More
information on our specific roles are included in this document.
- Currently enrolled as a University of Cincinnati undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- · Victorious daily ping pong tournaments
- · Paid volunteer time off
- · Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- · Networking with our global leaders
- · Mentorship from senior engineers
- · Individual career development planning
- · Professional and technical workshops
- · Leadership opportunities
- · Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Marketing & Operations Internship (Business Development)
In support of maintaining and improving our brand awareness and market strength, we are seeking an exceptional marketing / business / communications student who can assist with marketing, operations, and/or program development initiatives. The role will rotate between Marketing and Business Operations, thus exposing the student to different aspects of the wider organization.
This work may include many aspects of business execution and management operations such as: data-driven marketing planning and strategy development, direct marketing tactic development, competitive research against market solutions, data analytics and dashboard development, external academic initiatives, and/or operational process documentation.
The student should have: solid understanding of digital media, marketing savviness, excellent organizational skills, strong detail-orientation, self-motivation, goal-orientation, clear communication skills, Microsoft capability (SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), and interest in working in a collaborative team environment. A foundational background in business, with experience in situation analysis, is preferred.
You will champion projects that allow you to:
• Improve communications, interactions, and capabilities within the organization.
• Partner with global members of the organization to develop and execute assigned co-marketing and operations activities aimed at supporting customers and growth initiatives.
• Develop and/or improve performance measurement and reporting capabilities for the organization.
• Work with marketing team to research, review, and recommend updates to the current marketing strategies for Teamcenter, including content creation, social media, and search engine optimization (SEO).
• Contribute to marketing campaigns by aiding in asset development.
• Continually improve brand awareness by capturing and analyzing appropriate metrics and then acting on the information to drive results.
• Enhance activities to drive objectives (e.g. market research, academia engagement) which will directly support our customers.
• Support initiatives (e.g. dashboards, process documentation, training activities) that will enhance operational awareness for our employees.
• Evaluate / improve training and process documentation – exercise training / documentation for gaps / usability improvements.
· Has completed or currently enrolled in classes related to marketing, digital marketing, communications, or related fields
· Major in Business / Marketing / Communications preferred
· Strong, polished oral and written communications skills
· Basic understanding and working experience with Microsoft Office tools
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.